Broadgate is part of Trinnovo Group, a global group comprised of a talent advisory consultancy, 3 multi-award-winning recruiting brands (Trust in SODA – Digital Marketing, ,DeepRec.ai, Broadgate – Business Enablement) and our own social enterprise, Ex-Military Careers.com.
Our recruitment and staffing solutions protect and empower evolving, tech-enabled businesses to build and scale successfully. We partner with high-growth organisations delivering expert business enablement and protection talent and capability across:
· Finance, Accounting & Audit
· Compliance, Legal & Financial Crime
· Cyber Security
· Risk & Analytics
· Transformation & Change
We have our own community - Broadgate Social, where we host regular events, podcasts, webinars and publish blogs, articles and white papers, in collaboration with industry game-changers and thought leaders. We are proud of our offline events and the communities that we have built. We have a number of CSR and DEI initiatives that extend beyond our company and enhance society to make a difference across the Ex-Military, Mental Health, Ethnicity, DE&I and LGBTQ+.
Right now, we are looking for a Team Lead to join our high growth European Accounting and Finance team focused on the Financial Services, PE, Asset Management & Fund Administration sectors. You will be joining a high performing team with management of 2 Senior Consultants & 1 Trainee.
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that is inclusive to everyone, our benefits include:
· Commission paid at 10-50% of your billings with no threshold
· Work from home flexibility and flexible office hours - work your weekly contracted hours around our flexi hours of 10-4
· Unlimited paid annual leave from Senior Consultant and above
· Anyone below senior is 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off, this goes up each year in service
· A paid 6-week sabbatical after every 3 years of service
· Paid period leave, 10 days a year on top of annual leave for your period
· 2 days per year charitable leave to give back to the community
· Weekly target to finish at 3pm on a Friday if you hit your ‘What Good Looks Like’
· Flexible lunches for gym-goers
· Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
· Expense £50 a month towards gym or sports club membership
· Dress down culture – feel free to be yourself at work
· Subsidised healthcare – we pay 50% of your Vitality coverage
· Dog friendly offices – bring your furry friends to the office!
· Future leaders training programme for first time managers
· Advanced leaders training programme for senior managers
· Join our Diversity Innovation Team and make a difference across our EEGs; Gender, Ethnicity, Veterans, Mental Health, LGBTQIA+, Accessibility, Socio-economic
· Onsite mental health first aiders
· Annual Summer Incentive Trips for all staff
· Annual Summer & Winter Parties for all staff
· Quarterly Lunch Club incentives for all staff
· Loans for home office set up
· Staff Treats subscription – discount platform with a whole host of perks, discounts, and benefits